- Mad Max “Ethos” trailer gets a nomination for the 2014 VES Awards under the “Virtual Cinematography” category.
- Mad Max “Ethos” trailer wins Hollywood Reporter’s Key Art Award for the Teasers category. http://www.keyartaward.com/catalog/2013/av/entry.cfm?entryid=501310998&award=50
- Call Of Duty’s “The Vet & The N00B” wins Grand Effie! http://creativity-online.com/news/activisions-vet-and-the-noob-for-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-wins-grand-effie/241642
- Nike’s “Biomorph” wins a Clio Award in the Film Technique/Visual Effects category: http://www.clioawards.com/
catalog/2013/film_technique/ entry.cfm?entryid=201313007& award=50&from=1&to=500&order= 0&direction=1
- The Dead Space 3 trailer we did with Mr Neil Huxley just got into Shoot Mag’s Spring Top Ten! http://www.shootonline.com/go/news-view.rs-web3-1541598-1366382924-2.Visual-Effects—Animation—i-SHOOT–i–s-2013-Spring-Top-Ten-Chart.html
- Nike’s “Biomorph” won the VES Award for “Outstanding Visual Effects on a Commercial” and it was also nominated under the “Outstanding FX and Simulation Animation on a Commercial” category.
- Nike’s “Biomorph” Winner of the Visual Effects Category @ the 2012 AICP Awards. It was also a Top Ten Finalist on AICP’s Shortlist for Design category.
- Call Of Duty’s “The Vet & The N00B” on AICP’s Shortlist on Production and Production Design categories.
- Nike’s “Biomorph” has been featured on Shoot Magazine’s Spring Top 10. Link
- My Audi spot (“Beauty in Engineering”) has been featured in Motionographer, Stash Magazine #67 and was a Top Ten Finalist on AICP.
- Bronze Telly on Animation for PODS “Moving”.
- Gold and Silver Addy Awards, Charlie Award and CTAM Mark Award for Brighthouse “Your Move”.
- Bronze Telly on Animation for Pepsi “Throwback”.
- “Best Post Production” on Ads of the World Newsletter – September 2008 for BMW “Impact”.
- Silver Telly on Animation for Havoline “Shield Inside” (Highest honor). Bronze Telly on Animation for Target “Product People”.
- National Addy Award for the Target “Product People” campaign and three Regional (Bay Area) Addy Awards for Target “Product People” and Dolby “Redux”.
- VES Award for Best Visual Effects on a Music Video for Missy Elliott’s “Pass The Dutch”.
- First Boards Award for Animation Supervision.